Help with d.zoom

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Tue Dec 7 10:56:43 EST 1993

> 	I am working with grass4.1 update 3.
> I get my map on the monitor and invoke d.zoom.
> It runs correctly by letting me set the region.
> Then I run d.erase and replot the map.
> The result is a single color across my screen.
> Can anyone help me?

Hi there,

are you sure that you created the region you wanted. If you accidentally create
a region that is very small (by using the wrong mouse buttons), maybe
all you see is one raster cell blown up to cover the whole display.
You could use g.region -p or some such to find out what region d.zoom
actually did set.

Martin

--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de