LTPlus Manual

John Mackenzie john at moose.ags.udel.edu
Mon Dec 20 15:28:15 EST 1993

> I recently downloaded a copy of LTPlus from a site in Genmany.  I unpacked
> it and discovered that there does not seem to be a printable manual, only
> help files.  Does a manual exist?  If so where can I get it?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug Dotson,
> dotson at tate.com

I recently downloaded a manual from CERL (moon.cecer.army.mil)
I think it's in incoming/OGI/documents/ltplus.manual in 19
chapters.  Plain text, zipped.  The 19th chapter contains a
lot of gobbledygook at the end.  Is there a more finished-looking
version (postscript?) out there?

John Mackenzie
U. of Delaware