No subject

Net.Noise owner news at max.cecer.army.mil
Wed Feb 17 15:25:03 EST 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil (Michael Shapiro)
Subject: Re: m.rot90
Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1993 20:24:56 GMT

In <9302171024.AA18394 at terra.fct.unl.pt> cis at terra.fct.unl.pt (Cristina Isabel Seabra [Ambiente]) writes:

>Good morning GRASSusers,

>I want to rotate a raster map in GRASS. I tried to use the m.rot90, but it
>isn't working. It gives an error message.
>Is there some other way to rotate raster files?

>Cristina Seabra
>cis at fct.unl.pt

m.rot90 doesn't know about GRASS compressed format. First
"uncompress" (using r.compress) the raster file, then m.rot90
will work. Be sure to specify the number of bytes per cell to m.rot90
You can get this from the format: filed in the header. If the format
is 0, this is 1 byte per cell, if the format is 1, then it is 2 bytes
(nbytes = format+1).
--

Michael Shapiro U.S. Army CERL
Environmental Division