Still working on the rectification problem...

Sam M. Gustman samg at hanover-crrel.army.mil
Wed Jan 6 15:15:37 EST 1993

Thanks for your suggestions on my problems with i.rectify, but I still
get the same problem.  My RMS error is the same as my pixel size and the
region I am rectifying to should contain my whole image.  I read my image
in using r.in.sunrast.  Is it possible that there is a default variable
being set that I am not aware of?  I ran r.support and everything seems
okay.  Anymore guesses as to what I can do?  Thanks.
                            -Sam Gustman...