No subject

Stuart Bradshaw lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Sun Jan 10 19:26:41 EST 1993

> But after trying all the above ideas: I still get:
>
> Processing line 772
> ERROR: G_calloc: out of memory
> ERROR running v.report
>
> Has anyone resolved what is really wrong?  Am I not doing something correctly?
>
> Any and all ideas will be thankfully appreciated, we would really like to be
> able to use v.report!
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Susan Stitt
> National Park Service
> Geographic Information Systems Division
> (303) 969-2596
> susan%nps at cerl.cecer.army.mil

To v.report hopefulls!

The last thing I tried was getting a binary version of the v.report program
from CERL. This version does work on our Sun here but the results have been
highly unbelievable. For example, v.report reported the length of a fence line
to be about 31413 meters.  I got about 75000 meters on the same fence line
using d.measure. So, from those who have used v.report, how is the accuracy
for you ?

Still hoping for v.report

Stuart Bradshaw, Ft. Lewis, WA
lewis!bradshaw at cerl.cecer.army.mil