No subject

Brian Kierstead brian at ug.cs.dal.ca
Thu Jan 14 13:58:46 EST 1993

Sender: lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
To: list at moon.cecer.army.mil
Subject: rectifying

	I'm digitizing coastlines from aerial photographs but before placing
the vectors along the shore, using v.digit, the maps are rectified to a
common co-ordinate system.  What I would like to be able to do is place
the shoreline on the map and then carry out the rectifications.  This way
no resoltution is lost before placing the shorelines.  I have been unable to
do this because when the image is rectified, the vector is not.  Does
anyone have a solution, or any suggestions to solve this problem.
						-brian