EPS files from ps.map

Keith Mitchell keith at piked2.agn.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 1 14:12:54 EDT 1993

I would be interested in this one too.

More detail is needed though.  Were the files made
on a workstation?

We have tried to export ps files to a Mac with zero
luck.  They were made on a Sun IPX then several export
approaches were attempted.

First, we tried a net transfer then an import into
the mac tools (I don't recall what software).  The
tools claimed it was not a ps file.

Next we tried to export it onto a disk using the
Sun pcfs tool (ie. into a dos file).  Still no
luck.

We have basically given up but if anyone has an
idea it would be much appreciated.  We can get
output through a phaser III but the phaser II
is hooked to that Mac.

I seem to rcall that a conversion is needed to
make a dos file into a mac file too.

Keith M. Mitchell
University of Illinois
Department of Agronomy