r.le for 4.1

BAKERWL BAKERWL at corral.uwyo.edu
Sat Jul 3 12:23:17 EDT 1993

The r.le programs were written for GRASS 4.0, and I have not tested them
yet with 4.1, although I hope to do so soon.  There have been a few
messages on the list indicating that they can be compiled under 4.1
however.

I would hope that anyone who is working on adding to or modifying the code
in the r.le programs would send me information on anything done, as I do
plan to provide periodic updates.  I initially provided the r.le programs
"as is" and of course anyone is free to modify them, but I would like to
hear about successful and useful modifications so that they can be added
to the next release, along with the usual bug fixes.  This request will
be made more formally in the next release.

	W. Baker
	bakerwl at corral.uwyo.edu