LTPlus import ?

Ronald Wiemer ronald at archis.nl
Wed Jul 21 08:56:45 EDT 1993

Hi LTPlus users,

I have found a simpler method for importing images in LTPlus. I have made
a program called pnmtoltp, it is a modification of pnmnoraw, the only
difference is that pnmtoltp does not write the ppm header to the top of
the file. You could also strip the header off using the unix cmd tail.
Since pnmnoraw writes lines of 70 characters, you will have to calculate
the number lines per scanline as follows: (#columns / 70) + 1.
This way, importing in GRASS is no longer necessary.

Ronald Wiemer
ARCHIS, Amersfoort
The Netherlands