v.patch

Alan Albanir albanir at ocean.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:08:10 EDT 1993

        We have two 7.5 minute quad based vector maps.  When we use
v.patch to join these maps, we get unattached labels.  When we adjust
the snapping threshold in v.support, we get the maps to edgematch
correctly, but we get more unattached labels and labels that dont show
up anywhere.  When the maps are seperate, they seem to be fine showing
no errors in v.digit or support.
        We are able to bring these maps into arc/info and patch them
together just fine, but we dont want to keep doing this. Any help
would be appreciated.

				ALAN