univariate stats for sites

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 27 16:59:27 EDT 1993

an updated s.univar has been placed on pasture.ecn.purdue.edu
in pub/mccauley/grass/s.univar.tar.Z, one that is much
more forgiving about the format of sites lists. I apologize
to anyone that had problems with the first version.

Just to be more specific, the output of s.univar
looks like this:

GRASS 4.1 > ./s.univar omc
Reading sites list ...               100%
Calculating statistics ...           100%
  n = 1000
  m = 2.32997
  s = 1.06039
 CV = 45.5109
min = 0.54
 Q1 = 1.48
  M = 2.27
 Q3 = 3.13
max = 5.55

If anyone has suggestions for other statistics, email me a formula.
Also, if it complains about your flavor of sites format, let me
know.

--Darrell