r.slope.aspect problems

Brian Culpepper brian at cast.uark.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:31:25 EDT 1993

Matt,
	I've seen this problem before and worked "around" it by
executing r.slope.aspect in degrees; then reclass using the slope/degree
chart in the GRASS manual.

Hope this helps,

R. Brian Culpepper                                 Research Assistant
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies           (fax) 501 575-3846
Rm. 214 Ozark Hall                                (work) 501 575-6159
University of Arkansas                            brian at cast.uark.edu
Fayetteville, AR 72701