g.manual installation

Larry Marshall lmarshal at pnfi.forestry.ca
Wed Jun 2 15:25:08 EDT 1993

> how to get the onscreen manual to come up from "g.manual".  It is probably
> right in front of my eyes... can anyone let me in on the secret?

I'm not sure I understand your question so maybe my answer is too simplistic.
But to get on-screen UNIX man pages execute g.manual.  From the g.manual prompt you
simply type the command you want documentation on and it will appear.

Larry Marshall                          lmarshal at pnfi.forestry.ca
Forestry Canada                         (613) 589-2880
Petawawa National Forestry Institute    (613) 589-2275