Subscribing

Larry Marshall lmarshal at pnfi.forestry.ca
Thu Jun 17 13:50:13 EDT 1993

> Larry was close, but in order to subscribe one needs to send the subscribe
> command (in the body of the message) to the following address:

But no cigar, eh?  Actually I was within one paragraph of cut/pasting the
proper instructions from a msg I have stored here (grin).  Sorry for the
confusion and thanks for the clarification.

> BTW, Larry...Bernie Roosen says, "hi!"

Oh no, not again... this guy is going all over the place impersonating one of the smartest software developers we've got here at PNFI.  I'll have to let Bernie know that this impersonater is now trying to pull this scam in your
offices.....(grin).

Cheers.

Larry Marshall                          lmarshal at pnfi.forestry.ca
Forestry Canada                         (613) 589-2880
Petawawa National Forestry Institute    (613) 589-2275