Problem compiling GRASS4.1b

NW01 at SWTEXAS.BITNET NW01 at SWTEXAS.BITNET
Mon Mar 1 09:49:00 EST 1993

Hi GRASSusers

I tried to install GRASS4.1beta over this weekend without success.
Here is the tail of the GISGEN.out

/users/g41/src/libes/proj
  make -f OBJ.aux/make.rules

        rm -f OBJ.aux/PJ_aea.o
        cc -O  -I/users/g41/src/include -DUSE_TERMIO -c PJ_aea.c
"PJ_aea.c", line 50: HUGE_VAL undefined
"PJ_aea.c", line 54: HUGE_VAL undefined
"PJ_aea.c", line 71: HUGE_VAL undefined
Make: *** Error: Update of `OBJ.aux/PJ_aea.o' terminated with exit code 1
Make:            [line 152 in /users/g41/src/libes/proj/OBJ.aux/make.rules]

GISGEN failure at STEP: src/libes/proj

Could somebody tell me where the header file that define this HUGE_VAL.  I
didn't have this problem in installing 4.0 on a Mac running A/UX.

Nisai Wanakule