r.watershed

Sidey Timmins stq at egis.esd.ornl.gov
Thu Mar 11 14:21:19 EST 1993

Dear Dan:
         WE (ROGER CLAPP, MICHAEL HUSTON & MYSELF- SIDEY TIMMINS) at Oak
Ridge National Laboratory have done much work using TOPMODEL for the
last 3 years. We run in with PV~WAVE (a visualization system) interactively
and produce both a flow/time plot AND a dynamic map of surface wetness
changing in time. We have code given to us by Beven to calculate ln(a/tan b)
and since we did this calculation for our watershed more than 2 years ago
(before we got PV~WAVE) it is still in FORTRAN.

          Give Michael a call at (615) 576-8001 and we will go from there.

(DO it this week as we will be busy next week with a conference!)

           Regards and happy reading (the multitudinous Beven papers)
           PS : Let us know your fax number som we can send you a
           copy of our terse 4 or five page paper.

               Sidey Timmins
               egis at esd.ornl.gov