ps.map and legends ( colortable command )

Peter Niklas pniklas at rd.hydro.on.ca
Fri Mar 12 08:24:20 EST 1993

re: the following query

> I try to print the map on my PostScript printer:
>
> sparky% ppmtopgm /u/cliff/paint.ppm | pgmtops | lpr -Pps10 -s
> pgmtops: warning, image too large for page
> sparky%
>
> Does anyone have some suggestions for correcting this problem?

use the -scale option for pgmtops - see the pgmtops man page for
details.  i've found that .7 works fine (.8 fits on the
page but still results in a warning).

Peter Niklas                         tel: (416) 207-6040
Ontario Hydro Research Division      fax: (416) 231-8054
800 Kipling Avenue  KD200            e-mail: pniklas at rd.hydro.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M8Z 5S4