r.mapcalc

Hong Zhuang zhuang at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri Mar 26 15:25:02 EST 1993

For time dependent image or variable, it is a dynamical problem.  It is very
difficult to use r.mapcalc if not impossible.  You better use software like
Stella or ModSin.  They are particularly for dynamical representation.
Image processing using dynamical system theory is a very promising topic.
It can very powerfully perform spatial pattern recognition/classification.
I am very interested in this topic.  But unfortunately we have not got any
funding to do the research.  I would very much appreciate exchanging information
with you about this topic.
Hong