Compliling r.water.fea

xavier at catap.uab.es xavier at catap.uab.es
Mon Mar 29 12:06:27 EST 1993

Nalneesh,

Many thanks for your answer, but my problem isn't solved yet.

Nalneesh Gaur wrote: "All you had to do was to type r.water.fea and things
would have kicked off from there"

But when I type r.water.fea, the only answer I get is "Not found". Because
the file r.water.fea is not created in $GISBASE/bin after compilation. My
question is why the only file created after compilation is in $GISBASE/etc.

	        			 Xavier Ros
                                Dept. de Geologia
                                U. Geodinamica Externa i Hidrogeologia
				Universitat Autonoma Barcelona