INFORMIX-Interface

James A. Farley jim at cast.uark.edu
Wed May 5 16:01:28 EDT 1993

Lars Flemming writes:

> Dear GRASS-Users,
>
> I was able to install the GRASS-Informix interface 4.1beta . I could set up a
> link to GRASS4.0 .
> As far as I understood by reading the README.* files GRASS4.1beta does just
> support the Informix-SE version. But we are using Informix-Online.
> Can anybody help ?
> Lars Flemming
> Student of computer science
> Technical University of Dresden
> Department of Information Systems and Databases

To the best of my knowledge there should not be any problems associated
with using either SE or on-line based engines. The interface is relies
on a very basic subset of SQL and therefore should be more or less
database engine independent.

--
James A. Farley 	Technical Director, CAST/NCRI-SW
			12 Ozark Hall, Univ. of Arkansas