khoros

Liz Wegenka lwegenka at dragon.wr.usgs.gov
Thu May 13 13:30:39 EDT 1993

I wish to appologise to the folks who bring us Khoros.  Subsequent to
the note I posted on the grassuser line it was pointed out to me that
it was not one of the official Khoros support group that posted the
entire Khoros FAQ list on the grassuser list.  I want to go on record this
time saying that although there was some confusion between myself and
Khoros about getting off the khorosusers list, they have been more than
patient with me on this subject since, and I unfairly accused them of
posting the FAQs.

Again appologies to Khoros.

However, to the guy out there that did post the whole Khoros FAQ.....

Liz Wegenka