point_layer in a dlg format

Daniel Rodriguez danr at rsgis2.tamu.edu
Sat May 15 01:13:22 EDT 1993

Dear Grassusers:

	I have a point layer which is in a dlg format created in ARC/INFO.
The file contains a point layer (labels) and county boundary which were
created in ARC/INFO with the command:
	ARCDLG <in_cover> <out_dlg_file> {in_point_cover}.
	When I convert the dlg file into a Grass4.0 vector file with the commandv.in.dlg, the boundary is the only cover created and not the 347 labels with
coverage. Should I use v.import ?
	Is there a seperate command to bring in a point layer dlg coverage into
grass4.0.

					Thank you,
					Daniel H. Rodriguez
					Texas A&M University							College Station, Texas 77845-2135