Where is GISGEN ?

Patrick L. Jones pjones at neon.mitre.org
Fri May 28 13:28:49 EDT 1993

	Howdy,

	I have just downloaded the GRASS sun binaries from moon.cerer.army.mil .
I have a problems which I hope someone will be able to help me with.

	xgrass4.1 comes up fine when I start it.  When I try to set a display
( "d.mon start=x0" )I can't.  I get a message about problem selecting x0,
look at the monitorcap file.  The installation guide says I should have named
pipes created by GISGEN.  But since I just down loaded the binary
I don't have GISGEN.  Nor do I have any of the other stuff in the source
 directory.
	Could some kind soul please help me out.  Either tell me that is
I should RTFM on page ... the answere is clear.  Or email me GISGEN and
 other files I might need to solve this problem, or maybe even a
clue on what I should do.

						Thanx

						Patrick Jones
						plj at mitre.org