Grass binaries.

Keith Mitchell keith at piked2.agn.uiuc.edu
Fri May 28 14:36:13 EDT 1993

In referance to the pipes in the dev diectory.
I brought the 4.1 binaries off the moon and successfully
unpacked it.  It starts fine but will not start a monitor.

It apparently does not find the fifo's in the grass/dev directory
and in fact:  the directory is empty.

I seem to recall trying to copy fifo's to no avail before
and since I am new to unix I ran for the Unix Bible and
found only terse entries on fifo's.  It said they are named
pipes without saying how to move, render or create them.

So, what is the answer to this unix cipher?

Where o where can I get my fifo's from?

Keith M. Mitchell
University of Illinois
Department Of Agronomy