help w/ Tiger-Grass interface

Nathan FLAGGS at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU
Thu Nov 11 09:58:07 EST 1993

Hi,  I am looking for help with loading tiger data into grass4.1
     I am able to get a vector plot of all data,  but unable to build
     category files for the line and point data.  It appears that the
     only routine (v.in.tig.lndmk) available makes a category file for
     the area features but not point or line.  I would like to be able
     to build a map that contains road, stream information as well
     as census block ID's.  I would appreciate any help or pointers that
     would enable me to do this.
         thanks in advance, Nathan ,Va Tech Agricultural Engineering