Sun Binaries

Ross Bryant ross at PILO.ltrr.Arizona.EDU
Tue Oct 26 14:25:50 EDT 1993

Has anyone downloaded the Sun binaries from moon? I am having troubles
with it. First, it won't read my XKeysymDB. I have a copy of the
modified XkeysymDB in /usr/lib/X11 and in openwin/lib. Also it
frequently crashes and the display tool responds erratically to the
mouse althouth that is probably because my XKeysymDB file is not being
read.

I am on a SUN Sparcstation 2 using SunOS 4.1.3 and Openwindows 3.0. Do
I need to compile the source code locally? Could I solve my problem by
switching to Motif which I will have to do eventually anyway?

Ross Bryant