m.ll2u

Cristina Isabel Seabra [Ambiente] cis at terra.fct.unl.pt
Tue Sep 7 10:20:28 EDT 1993

Hello GRASS users,

I need to convert a DTM file with lat/lon coordinates to UTM coordinates.
I think I can to that using the m.ll2u command.
To use that command must the location with the files in lat/lon coordinates
be created with the cartographic projection option 3 (Latitude-longitude)?

I was thinking about creating a Location for imagery data (unreferenced x,y),
importing the DTM files using the r.in.sunrast command and then rectify the
file using the commands i.points (this would be a file with UTM coordinates)
and i.rectify. Does someone know if this would work?

Thanks in advance,

Cristina Seabra

cis at fct.unl.pt