Problems with GRASS Shell in XGRASS

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Sep 9 10:43:08 EDT 1993

Terje,
This is just to let you know that you are not alone! The dependency of the
XGRASS GRASS Shell on the .grassrc file has been noted and complained about by
several others on this list. For the time being, the only solution that I know
of is to make sure that your .grassrc file agrees with the XGRASS session that
you are running.

Keep an eye on these lists; maybe a solution will be forthcoming.

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159