r.le programs

BAKERWL BAKERWL at corral.uwyo.edu
Thu Sep 9 16:29:12 EDT 1993

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has compiled and used
Version 2.05 of the r.le programs for calculating measures of landscape
structure in GRASS.  These programs are in rle205src.tar.Z on the
incoming directory of the moon server.

I need to know if there are warning messages or compiling problems on
HP, Apollo, SGI, or other workstations as I do not have facilities here
to test compilation on those machines.  I know they compile and work fine
on Sun machines under SunOS 4.1.3 using GRASS 4.0 or 4.1.

Also, I need to know about any bugs encountered while using these programs
or any suggested improvements.  My E-mail has been very quiet about these
programs lately.  That means either things are working OK or else no one
is using the programs?  I am just now involved in testing Version 2.05
under GRASS 4.1.  So far all seems fine.

Please send your comments directly to me.

	Bill Baker
	Dept. of Geography
	Univ. of Wyoming
	Laramie, Wyoming 82071