[HELP] x-grass display tool on SGI

Jehng-Jung Kao jjkao at ev001.ev.nctu.edu.tw
Sun Sep 12 11:15:01 EDT 1993

>I tried the following suggestion, but it did not work either.
>Please  post a message again to say 'the suggestion does not work'.
>
>Of course, 'thanks' Mr. Andy Burnett's suggestion first.

Sigh!  Please edit the above portion message before you post it.
It is the communication between you and me, and it is very impolite
to post it directly to grass society.  Please read my instruction
carefully next time before you post a message.  If you are not sure
because language problem, you may send me a copy of the message
to be posted first.

J.J.