motif for installation of GRASS4.1

Detlef Bringemeier gpdb at hamster.inggeo.tu-clausthal.de
Tue Sep 21 01:30:51 EDT 1993

Hello GRASSianer,

I am installing GRASS 4.1 on a sun SPARC 10 and I am need for this the Motif
library and include files. Do somebody know, where I can get this files?

Thanks

TU-CLAUSTHAL-TU-CLAUSTHAL-T
U           x             U   TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF CLAUSTHAL
-          x x            -   Institute for Geology and Palaeontology
C         x   x           C   Department of Engineering Geology
L   xxxxxx  x  xxxxxx     L
A          x x            A       Detlef Bringemeier
U   xxxxxxx   xxxxxxx     U   e-mail: gpdb at hamster.inggeo.tu-clausthal.de
S           x             S
T   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     T   Leibnizstrasse 10
H           x             H   D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
A   xxxxxxx   xxxxxxx     A   Telephone: +49 53 23/72-3009
L          x x            L   Telefax: +49 53 23 72 23 87
TU-CLAUSTHAL-TU-CLAUSTHAL-T