ps.map and the Tektronix Phaser 200e

S. E. Walker guernsey at holstein.age.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:52:12 EDT 1993

	I'm having difficulty getting actual hardcopy
output from our Tek 200e printer when I use GRASS4.1
ps.map to create a PostScript file of a raster map.
We are using a SUN Sparc 2 with a Tek 200e connected via
our local network.  I am able to create a PS file using
ps.map without any unusual messages.  When I send it to
our printer, it acts like it's receiving it, but nothing
ever comes out!  I have successfully printed out PS files
imported from other sources.  When I take a look at the
ps.map-created output file on various PS viewers, all I get
is a blank page (even though the created file is definitely not
empty).  The created file has a LARGE number of 0's before ending
in a few commands and an %EOF line.  Any hints on where I
should look for the problem(s)?

	Thanks for any advice.

Sharyl E. Walker
Dept. of Ag. Engineering