TclTkgrass - superviewer won't draw vectors

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:36:27 EDT 1994

...>
> But, it is a little flakey ie the superviewer blows up a fair bit, and most
> irritatingly, the superviewer will not display vectors. It provided an error
> saying something like," cannot display type 2 vector files".
>
> Otherwise, the true grass parts work well on our Sparc 2 running 4.1.3.
>
> Congrats to the authors.
>
> Mike Hill

Mike,
Something is fishy with your vector files. I'm running tcltkgrass on IPC's
and a Sun 690, all under SunOS4.1.3, and have no problems displaying vectors
on the Super View. Is your data old (such as from GRASS3.0), or can you
think of any other possibilities that might make your vectors "odd"? Have you
tried using the Spearfish data set?

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159