XDRIVER and DXF files

Pierluigi.Bonfanti at dpvta.uniud.it Pierluigi.Bonfanti at dpvta.uniud.it
Wed Apr 6 18:55:33 EDT 1994

> Did you recompile v.digit as well?? Any program that
> uses graphics has to be recompiled after installing
> the message queue version of the XDRIVER.
>
> Ronald Wiemer

Of course I didn't!! Thanks again.

I would like to ask another question:
I'm trying to import a DXF contour file (exported from
IDRISI) to produce a DTM with GRASS, and I'm unable
to extract the elevation data that are stored
in the DXF file for each line under the identifyer 30
(10 being the X coordinate and 20 the Y coordinate).
Is it possible to extract this information or must I
reassign the elevation data for all the lines with v.digit?

To solve this and further banal problems, I would like to
know if there exists a tutorial that fully explains GRASS
functions, possibly a bit more detailed then g.help?

Thanks in advance

                        Alessandro Fregonese

			D.P.V.T.A.
			University of Udine