Calendar & Jobline Entries for Chirp!

Mark P. Line markline at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Fri Apr 8 01:03:10 EDT 1994

If you are involved in organizing workshops, seminars, conferences or
other GRASS-related events, you might like to send me some information for
publication in the Calendar of Events deparment of the next issue of
Chirp!.

If you have a GRASS-related job to offer, or if you are seeking
GRASS-related work, you might like to send me a short "personal ad" for
inclusion in the next issue of Chirp!. This can be for freelance or
payroll work, but no advertising for consulting firms or software houses,
please.

Thanks.

-- Mark

Mark P. Line                       Phone: +1-206-733-6040
Open Pathways                        Fax: +1-206-733-6040
P.O. Box F                         Email: markline at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Bellingham, WA 98227-0296