prettying up PostScript - re-post

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Fri Apr 8 11:39:03 EDT 1994

Simon,

If you have access to "IslandDraw" on the SUN, that will do the trick.
I've been taking the postscript output, adding annotations, saving
as postscript, and printing to a Tektronix PhaserII.  The drawings
include both raster, text, and vector data.  With the Mac,
I've tried "Illustrator" and "Freehand" with no luck.  In addition, there
is a package that runs on NeXT machines that works too by the name of
"Tailor".

- Wayne Gibson                               -
- Oregon State University                    -
- Internet email : oregon at chaos.ats.orst.edu -