prettying up PostScript - re-post

Susan Huse sue at ced.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 8 18:20:54 EDT 1994

If you don't have IslandDraw and if IslandPresents won't do it, you
can always use the pbm tools

anytopnm
pnmtotiff
and then open the tiff into IslandPaint.

Another option is to use the openwindows snapshot tool on the sun if
you have it.  Not as nice, but might be good enough.  The IslandPaint
manual says it will read sun raster format.

-Sue Huse
CEDR - REGIS
University of California, Berkeley