format dwg?

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:30:03 EDT 1994

This is a standard AutoCAD format which is not supported for import into GRASS.
You'll need to load it back on an AutoCAD system, and save it again as dxf
format. You'll then be able to use v.in.dxf

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159