digitizer settings

KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu KATHDOYL at uwyo.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:39:00 EDT 1994

Hi,
I am trying to set up our Calcomp 9500 digitizer with the settings I received
from Ken Sibley.  The digitizer I will be using is used being used by Arc-Info
users.  I understand that it is possible to save a set of parameters, and that
the parameters used by arc-info are different than the ones for GRASS.  The
problem I face is that the template was removed from the digitizer.  How do I
"tell the digitizer" where the template is?  It would be nice if I did not
override the Arc-info parameters in the process.  Also how do I save the GRASS
settings to recall them when I start digitizing.

Thanks for any help.  Kathy
Doyle