bug in i.composite ?

Cleavy GRASS mail cleavy2 at earthlogic.baylor.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:14:51 EDT 1994

In trying to use i.composite, I find that only the first twelve (12)
member files of my GROUP will appear on the list of choices for
i.composite.  In order to get the files I needed, I had to temporarily
remove some of the others from the group using i.group.

It seems like a second "page" of group files should appear if not
all three colors (r, g, and b) are selected from the first "page"
of files, but that doesn't happen.  Instead, i.composite accepts
the choices (or lack of choices) from the first page only.

Anyone else experienced this problem?  Any solutions?

---Cleavy L. McKnight
   Department of Geology
   Baylor University