r.answers

DELCLAUX Frank delklo at leda.orstom.fr
Wed Aug 3 03:19:23 EDT 1994

hello,
I am trying to use r.answers. With the sample database, it is OK, but
with mine, when choosing option "No subsurface tile drainage in the
watershed" I get the message "The output file seems incomplete. Can't
find Channel Deposition data which should be at the bottom of the
file". The diagnostic error message is "Soil type 90 specified for
element 120, 821 is not defined" I just have 1 soil  type and elements
120 and 821 look OK.
 When choosing the two others options, "All of the area of the
watershed/part of... has subsurface drainage", the program abort, it could
not execute answers "Perhaps the program answers is not available".
The input maps and files seems OK, even if I had some problems running
r.direct and r.slope.
Thank you very much in advance.

Francois Delclaux.