Grass Beginners Manual

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Mon Aug 8 05:10:15 EDT 1994

To those who tried but failed to get the manual from scanner.frw.uva.nl:
don't be sad, better men have had to admit defeat before you. It's just
that our ftp site simply won't tell you the names of directories and
files. Anyway, to solve this problem temporarily I have put the manual on
the moon, in grass/incoming. I offer you three versions:
	grassman.txt (DOS text version)
	grassman.wp  (WordPerfect 5.1 file)
	grassman.ps  (PostScript doc)
and I ain't going to produce any other format. NOTE, WARNING: this manual
was written for in-house use, so you will find some sections utterly
useless. Furthermore, it's not finished yet, so don't go complaining that
something is missing or incorrect. If you want to help me complete the
manual, please send suggestions and criticism to my email address.

P. Martijn van Leusen
Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam   martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl