About Intergraph

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Mon Aug 8 06:25:01 EDT 1994

Hi grassusers,

As I am new in the world of Grass I will probably ask some stupid things
but anyway i do it! Here is my question:

On moon.cecer.army.mil I found in /grass/grass4.1/binary a subdirectory
intergraph. Is this a release of Grass4.1 for Intergraph machines? I was
not able to find in the readme stuff any explanation on this. If this is
really Grass4.1 for Intergraph I would like to know if someone has
experience with the graphical quality of the program!

						Bart Cosyn

     Ir. Bart Cosyn
     Laboratory of Hydrology & Watermanagement
     Fac. of Agricultural Sciences and Applied Biological Sciences
     University of Gent
     Coupure Links 653
     B-9000 Gent
     Belgium