Monitor colors

Jonathan L Deenik jdeenik at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
Mon Aug 8 15:41:11 EDT 1994

Thanks for the reply martijn,

I checked the dat using "r.cats". It appears that all the bands have been
reduced somehow. In xV, I notice that I can put a check in the box
labelled "save at normal size". Do I want to do that? Also, when I try to
save the images in the greyscale mode, I fail as the images appear to be
saved automatically and unchangeably in the 32 color mode. As far as I
can tell, it is at this juncture that my problems arise. Why won't xV
allow me to save to the greyscale mode?

Thanks for your patience!
 Jonathan