Grass Compilation Patch

Kenn Gardels (CEDR-REGIS) gardels at ced.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 9 19:01:51 EDT 1994

A patched version of grass src (up through update 4) that compiles
cleanly on alpha, plus a complete binary version of the alpha code, are
available as
file://ftp.regis.berkeley.edu/pub/grass/grass-src.tar.Z and
file://ftp.regis.berkeley.edu/pub/grass/grass-axp-binaries.tar.Z

The patch scripts that can be applied to any 4.2u4 src are being readied
and will be posted to the site later this month.