v.proj

DON EBERT ebertd at nevada.edu
Tue Aug 9 19:14:37 EDT 1994

I am attempting to patch together two 1:100,000 dlg's from adjoining UTM
zones (zones 11 and 12).  Before running v.patch, I ran v.proj to convert
the map in zone 12 to zone 11 coordinates.  When I ran v.support on the
converted map, a number of errors were reported.  I checked the map
output in v.digit and saw that a number of lines lost their labels during
the conversion process.  I am using grass4.1 update 1.  Has v.proj been
updated since then?  How else might I patch these two maps together?
Any help will be appreciated.

Don Ebert
National Biological Survey
Cooperative Research Unit