s.surf.tps sample data anyone??

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Wed Aug 10 10:05:22 EDT 1994

Hi there

We are trying to use s.surf.tps and keep getting nonsensical results, like
raster files with all zero or a lot of segments that don't fit together at
all. The funny thing is that we did use s.surf.tps about half a year ago
with good results, and to the best of my knowledge we are doing the same
things now as then.

Now, before I start describing things in particular, could someone who has
worked with s.surf.tps provide a small site file (possibly with location
information) and a set of s.surf.tps parameters that are guaranteed to work?
Maybe even a resulting raster file or two?
That way, I could check that our installation is okay.

If you have a sample data set, you can mail it, or I can pick it up by
ftp somewhere or I can provide a place on an ftp server here.

Thanks very much in advance,

Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de