GRASS with LAN

PoKung Lin pklin at CERF.NET
Mon Aug 15 14:58:18 EDT 1994

Hi Everyone,

	I am trying to setup a local network to run GRASS for GIS training
course. All the machines that I have are PCs with USL UNIX SVR4.2.

	Does anyone can give me some idea about what hardware and software
needed to setup such LAN? Are there any extra compilation to be done on
GRASS code to produce a LAN version of it?

	I remembered that not too long ago this topic has been discussed
in this place. However, I traced through the GRASS mail archive and couldn't
find them. If anyone can point me out where to find them may also a help.

	Thank you in advance