r.water.drain

Morris Trimmer mtrimmer at liberty.uc.wlu.edu
Fri Aug 19 15:37:11 EDT 1994

Users,
  I must be missing something conceptually or software wise .  .  .
  I am trying to find the drainage basin above a point in a stream.  I can not
get r.watershed to do this and it does not seem to be intended to.  Though
r.water.drain is in my on-line manual and looks like it is exactly what I need,
the program itself is not in my grass version 4.1.  Should it be?  Is it a
contributed program that I need to compile?  Or, is there another way to go
about this.  Thanks !  !  !
     Morris