grass on DEC Alpha

aprc at mail.nerc-bas.ac.uk aprc at mail.nerc-bas.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 04:24:44 EDT 1994

Has anyone out there succeeded in porting grass to DEC Alpha machines running
OSF/1 version 2? I've been trying, and although the main body of grass has
compiled with only minimal problems, I cannot compile xgrass. The problems seem
to come about line 252 of MatrixP.h while compiling src/xgrass/Libes, and are
related to some base types not being defined. On back tracking through the
jungle of include files, it looks like something is stopping the base type from
being defined.

Anyone got any ideas?

Paul Cooper